Skill Exp Rate - Should be Increased?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michiyo, Jun 26, 2016.

?

Should we have an increase in skill exp rate?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2016.
  1. Yes - Increase the original skill exp rate system!

18 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Yes - Give out more skill exp (x2/x3/x5) events!

16 vote(s)
    41.0%
  3. No - Skill exp rate is reasonable/Should not be increased!

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

If you are playing 9Dragons in RedFox server, you realize obviously that the skill exp rate is very low. However, with big faith, I do believe that if we speak the same words, the Admins would take appropriate actions.

Now lets vote if we do need an increase in skill exp rate?
    Vote and comment your own reasons (if applicable) below so the GMs can hear your voice.

Thank you for all participation.

2. FilipinoBae

FilipinoBae New Member

I don't know how could Strategists survive with this rate. Traps are seem impossible to max out levels.
    I've given up on Strategist and been playing a Warrior now. I'm not really satisfied with my current role, though.

ManthaPeter likes this.
  3. ManthaPeter

ManthaPeter New Member

If they can also increase the exp rate, that would be awesome! More exp events are good, too.

EddenTiffa likes this.
  4. Michiyo

I feel you ;) Trap exp rate is just the worst nightmare ever :D
    I hope GMs can hear our voice :)

EddenTiffa likes this.
  5. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

I don't think it's the skill rate but the rate of specific skills that need to be fixed

Okiku and balb1n0 like this.
  6. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

I prefer event exp and skill instead of increase basic, because mostly i played weekend only due to busy at work.

7. Michiyo

Fixing specific skills gonna be a lot of works ;) However, if you increase the original system rate, it will result in a demand for changing role. Some people are very young to 9Dragons and they want to try many roles at high levels. If it is easy for them to max new skills, they will spend some credits on changing role pill. That's my opinion :)

I agree that we should have more events. However, the exp for skills should be increased. Level-up-exp is a different story :)

8. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

at
    at the same time everyone and their mother will buy role change in order to switch to the "best class" even more if we get a nerf patch or an unbalanced one

9. Michiyo

You are right. But its another story if they issue a nerf patch or an unbalanced role. Another fault in all many faults ;)
    I think warrior is an unbalanced role for now. The reason is that if you check the ranking system that RedFox provided, most of the population are Warriors. Least are Healers. So, its already a failure from the beginning :(

EddenTiffa likes this.
  10. EddenTiffa

EddenTiffa New Member

I dun think they would listen to ya :cool: gl

balb1n0 likes this.
  11. Michiyo

NO! RedFox has good staff and they will listen xD I do believe! xDxDxD

12. Boss

Boss New Member

i quit healer i started to play a warrior more easier to lvl up

13. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

I want to refer to the issue that the title of this post states
    Skill Exp Rate - Should be Increased? I would like to ask why ?
    As RedFox are in denial why is it that they refuse to answer any posts regarding the closure of the game come September and delete any mention of anyone`s post regarding this , if the game is going to close why on earth would they increase XP rates . Let them answer the rumours that the game is closing or not , but lets see if they have the decency to actually have the guts to say for definite as to what is going on with the game , don't let them fob off the players that actually keep this game running . Posts by players including myself regarding the worrying issue or rumours that have been spoken about by the players in regards game closing are a concern. So come on RedFox answer this instead of deleting , like other posts regarding the issue players want to know about. XP rate increase forget it , it wont happen.

14. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Promises i am still waiting for to happen are anti pvp pill/a fixed wanted system/ full KR content(You stated that you will be working close with the developer, it seems as though you do not communicate with him at all)/ resolution on glitches and exploits that existed on acclaim verison that are posted on bug report/ and Kulun content that is suppost to happen by the end of this month. Oh, not to mention daily quest, marriage system, and banning exploiters. Complete this list and communicate with the players more then that will be a large jump to the right direction.

balb1n0 likes this.
  15. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

MMMMMMMM Promises so far what promises have they kept they don't want to listen to the people that keep the game going , warnings are given for minor things , posts are deleted . Yet for serious rules Violations they don't want to know or just turn a blind eye . GM Ahri seems to have a vendetta against those that post certain things on this forum that he /she doesn`t like handing out warning or as I said remove posts and no reason given , posts are closed and your tol they have been answered yet who have they replied to certainly not myself , so who ? checked tickets from support nothing , checked junk mail nothing . And your given a warning when more info on rules violations is sent to support . Good idea Punish the victim and not the perpetrator of the crime , Nice one support.

balb1n0 likes this.
  16. Michiyo

I wonder if I can use the result of this survey in a ticket to RedFox support? I'm really hoping that RedFox staff do listen to us :)

17. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention! Item Drop and Kung Fu experience points will be the same as the Korean server and will not change. We're sorry for the bad news!

18. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for inquiring. We have no plans to shut down. Don't believe everything you hear on the internet. These rumors are greatly exaggerated.

19. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

Yet you are using internet... Can we belive you?

balb1n0 and Kito420 like this.
  20. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

same as the korean server,... yeah like everything else,...

balb1n0 and Okiku like this.