Event Feedback/Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Exocore, Jun 15, 2016.

?

What kind of events do you enjoy?

1. Spender's Events

2. Boss Mode Events

3. Free Giveaway Events (Happy Hour)

4. Art Events (Loading Screens, Signatures, Banners)

5. GM Events (Throwdown, Meet & Greets, Q&As)

6. Social Media Events (Twitter/Facebook Giveaways)

7. Shop Events (1+1, Sales, Limited Time Items, Seasonal Rares)

8. Player Events (Tournaments, Kill/Death Count)

9. Attendance Events (Bingo)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Discuss and give feedback on any events held so far. What did you like? What did you not like? What would like to see? What do you never want to see again?

Things to consider:
    Prizes
    Execution
    Commitment
    Overall fairness

List of past events here.

Also, take the oppotunity to suggest events in general! Some details you may want to include are prizes, tips on making it enjoyable, and *if applicable*, durations, if it was held in the past (when?), and how often it should be held.

I won't give feedback on all events, but just my most notable so far.

+ Boss Mode Events have been fairly easy and obtainable so far. With the mode being so outdated in difficulty and with the stat level of items and avalons being high, it makes commitment low and prizes up for grabs for everyone.

+ Fashion Events have been real fun. Prizes are great. Gourdy does a great job on entertaining the players. No complaints here.

- AI Mode Events should not be a thing. Honestly, nor should AI Mode. Boring, too much commitment, and unless the prize is over 50,000RC and the participation prize is some aesthically pleasing new rare item, it's a no-go.

- I for one have not liked the execution of Spender's Events so far. Prizes have been dull and outdated except for the Detective Set. The set was something to make a goal until it was made to seem it will be obtainable in the future. If the set were to be made a spender's only item that would be great.

I was hoping the GMs would go off a cash to item ratio tier list that Yusuke and I crafted. Even with the list being made, you wouldn't be able to point any fingers are the staff for putting random items that have no resemblance in the prize pool. I'd be willing to make themed pools if you guys would like.

Boss Mode Slayer Event
    If you completed all the boss stages on all difficulties five times each during a period of time, you receive a rare flag item. We weren't given the pleasure of being able to obtain the item since OGPlanet. Players would be really hype if we had another chance at it.

Will update.

2. Gohono

Gohono Member

Wish I could pick more options :(, but I like events that allow players to get closer to each other as well as closer to RedFox. Social events are cool too because they allow for the game to become more well known. Happy Hours events give out fun prizes that give the players more incentive to log in and play because you most definitely know people are gonna log in at the time, so why not play? The bingo events from OGP were simply amazing, they were one of the best things that ever happened to the game and i'd love for them to make a mid summer comeback!

3. Mockery

Mockery Well-Known Member

id like this only if it was nimonix directly there with us
    with a good translator
    and we got to roast that patchy mustache dingus for his short comings

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Only three type of events I enjoy
    • Spender's events
    • Shop Events
    • Player Events

Fraud likes this.
  5. S0vereign

S0vereign New Member

im zaya shut up

6. Gohono

Gohono Member

Definitely. We need to put some kind of face to the company that's been pulling us this whole time

7. Naomi

Naomi New Member

I like spenders, but the one with the detective set wasn't that great. It was nice that they created a new rare set, too bad it was only available for the top 20 spenders and the rest of us had boxes.. However, the spenders for Black Flash was good and not too pricey. One thing is that some of us already had it from past spenders/events, so bringing that again wasn't as exciting and new for everyone. My recommendation is that I'd like them to create something completely new, like what they did with the detective set, but actually attainable for everyone.

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Just saying, the set will be available later on. The spenders were so 20 people would have access to it first. Kinda like what the GMs used to do for CAs on OGP.

Fraud likes this.
  9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Nothing new. Such a loud and complaining community is given the opportunity to finally put their words onto the paper and they're too lazy or show no care, refuse to use their voice in a civil way. But once that new event they don't like comes along they go brazy.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. TheRealDexter

TheRealDexter Well-Known Member

lets be honest the events ****

Naomi likes this.
  11. Naomi

Naomi New Member

From what they already did by releasing it as a top spender prize, they should just continue to do that because it'll **** for the people that spent a lot to obtain the set. Personally, I dislike it when they release an item for a certain price and subsequently, release the same item but for a cheaper value.

Yusuke likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco af.

Exocore and tamirtov like this.
  13. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Boss mode events(when we can get something perm from them).:D

14. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

How about giving out armor sets instead of timed exos

BJJFromGJJ likes this.