When?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bobshlob2, Jun 12, 2016.

?

Should they focus on Boss mode so the bm fans get what they need?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

12.5%
  3. Dont care

62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobshlob2

bobshlob2 New Member

When are they gonna add new bm maps? like seriously its been like 3-4 years now and we still dont have new maps like vlad or dragons lair or anything like that. ** the dh i just find them plain boring. Man i remember when i first played rumble fighter :) i launched my game jumping in excitement and when it started i jumped right into a boss mode (i personally love coop because you dont have to get angry at others.) i was awed because i never saw any game that played like this. i join in 2012 and i still play so thats 4 years as of now and ive been farming and playing through all difficulties so you can say im a dedicated player. but i liked to make new accounts for money but now i just recently just started over from scratched as a level 2 or 3 idk. and im kinda getting bored now. So please just tell me what you think about this.

sorry if i drove away from the topic i usually do that when i type things.

2. Panties

Panties New Member

Basically what BJJ said, This game is more of a PVP oriented game, so that's why PvE gets less attention.

3. Sohoshiro

Sohoshiro Well-Known Member

True but they don't do like all they can on PvP, 24 hours working for a better PvP experience <3, just new scroll so, why don't take some time for PvE

DannyPhantom and tamirtov like this.
  4. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Niga ppl barely bossmode unless they get something out of it , I gotta play with a friend just to bm and that sucks

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. PopATart

PopATart Member

It's not always the game's fault for a player to get bored with it. Sometimes, after playing it for such a long time, you naturally get over it. Everything you find enjoyable is most enjoyable at the very start because it's something new.

Sohoshiro likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea they should. But it would be a heavy update.

Maylen12 and Sohoshiro like this.
  7. Sohoshiro

Sohoshiro Well-Known Member

Yeah that's true, but this game have to keep attract these players, cause there is not a lot of, so if they dont it'll happen what happened already twice

tamirtov likes this.
  8. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Well they do seasonal bossmodes, they can make new ones without a problem but its their not top priority.

9. DannyPhantom

DannyPhantom Mastermind

^^
    Though a new bossmode would be great , but id honestly favor new maps and mini games personally

Flamekiller likes this.
  10. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I like the idea, I like to bm but Atm I don't have stat so i haven't really done it and since Devil Shadow is top 10 exo.... smh I haven't really bm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.