Making 120% gear

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Iegend, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Iegend

Iegend Member

Would anyone happen to know many Protection charms are needed to make one 120% Gear, with 90% uni amy + luckset. How much PC will a person need to make?

2. Aceso

Aceso Member

As I explained a little bit on the other post about 120% gear. PC's needed to make a 120 is different for every person and every piece of gear, there is no set number that you need.

3. Iegend

Iegend Member

I just want a rough estimate.

4. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

need to MAKE? How do you make a pc? lol

5. Iegend

Iegend Member

I have no clue, what your trying to say eatmyplis.

6. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

"How much PC will a person need to make?"

you mean to make a 120%? woops lol thought u were creating pc somehow

7. Iegend

Iegend Member

Nah, I'm asking How many Protection Charms are needed in-order to Enchant one Piece of Gear to 120%. (Just a rough estimate)

8. Aceso

Aceso Member

That's just it man. You can't give a rough estimate. Ive used over $150 on pc and my leet is only 102%... Ive seen people make a 120 with 1 pc.. It is literally impossible to give you any kind of number.

9. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

are pc ever going to be easier to get in-game? because heaven was garbage enough even with pc dropping in-game lol; i like the challenge of this server and how not everything is in the $ shop but pc bing only there sucks ;p

10. Iegend

Iegend Member

Thanks, but i'm sure there is a average amount of pc needed based on the amount of luck from set. I'm looking for an esitmate for a 90% amy set. I'm asking because i also know of some one who recently enchanted their wep to 120% from 90% and only used 2 PC.

11. Iegend

Iegend Member

Don't know, I haven't played on Heavensky server. But i hear alot of bad things from members who have played. I've only every played on mayn and aeria version and each of them made PC a item shop item instead of a drop ingame.

12. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

Yes.. those are licensed servers. Alt 1 im pretty sure ceased and stopped selling licenses, so obviously this would have to be a private server. Aka they got the game for free, they did not buy a license, the game is supposed to be for fun and not require you to spend $ just to get items and pay them back for their investment in a license.

but thankfully at least for the extra drop % in premium, you just get a CHANCE at more items; soo except for PC part, most of its fair, hard for all lol

Iegend likes this.
  13. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

But an idea of what that other server did, lol yea PC dropped in pvp, and so did many mats/elixirs, it was so fun, but the best pet was magpie and they made it like impossible to buy, but u could buy it flat out with $, and you can buy any d4 leet as soon as d4 came out with $, and mounts only shop only etc etc. 10% mounts when everyone is in full 132% makes a world of a difference.

haven't got a good read on this server yet but it does look super hard for all lol, which is good but yea PC should be in-game. awesome to see premium is so cheap & so are exp pills and Gold Scrolls, but yea!

14. Iegend

Iegend Member