I want to say hello :)

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by AdrianS92, Jun 4, 2016.

1. AdrianS92

AdrianS92 New Member

Hey :)

I've been reading these forums for a few days after I did found out about this server. Nostalgia hit me hard and I've decided to give it a shot, even though there are alot of bugs and it's just the beginning of the server.
    I did play TS2 when it first came out on Mayn Games and I played as a Guan. Since the Fujins are restricted now, I've decided to play as a Jin, because I do want to try something new.

Well, these being said, I logged in and noticed lots of differences from what I did remember. Therefore, some questions needs some kind of answers:
    1. What build do you guys suggest? 3str 2vit or?
    2.I noticed i have some sounds issues... sometimes they do play, sometimes not.
    3. Also, are there guilds that would recruit a newcomer?
    There are more i wanted to ask, but it seems my mind just blew them away right now.

Thank you in advance!

2. kaynn111

kaynn111 New Member

1 : yea its a good build!!
    2 : with that sounds maybe its bug dont mimd them...
    3 : maybe there are im in Fujin faction!!

3. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Welcome newcomer, hope you enjoy it. i am not the right person to ask about builds! i have screwed my stats sooo many times! and with classic version you cant reset, so you have to be careful.. i think 3str 2vit is good enough! but i might be wrong.
    as for sounds, I disable sounds anyway! so i dont know 0,0

4. Overlord

Overlord Member

This version has a hacker who made his whole guild OP. Unless you want to spend alot of money to compete , then don't try. He has made a leet 132% blade , other leets no idea which and a M15 Magpie (Falcon) 200%. So ya , have fun

5. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

6. AdrianS92

AdrianS92 New Member

Small bump,

Does the autohunt feature use pills from the inventory as well? since sometimes i see it does, sometimes it doesn't.
    Also, wowie it does take days to be able to sell something :(

7. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

the auto hunt will first look for pills in your skills bar, if none were found, it will look for pills in your inventory and bring them down.. so my recommendation to you, is first fill the unused skill spaces with pills.. and have extra pills in inventory for when the pills in your skills bar are done.

and yea, selling items isn't always easy,, especially if its not a wow item :D

8. AdrianS92

AdrianS92 New Member

thanks for the fast reply :D
    idk if 6th long spear is wow or not, but i do guess somehow that the market is saturated with these and it will take a while to sell. but hopefully i will since i need to get going.
    and damn, that chi pill cost is so high, literally 80% of my cash went into those :/

9. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Welcome new jin :) 3 str and 2 vit is good start but max str u will want is 500 and rest vit. Umm as for guilds recruiting,my guild will be recruiting once it expands again.so stay tuned and I can get u in when we get spots.my ign and guild name is below.

IGN: Prodigy
    Faction:Jin
    Guild:OneDestiny

10. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

We need more jins, lol

11. AdrianS92

AdrianS92 New Member

thanks for the info, i'll be waiting then :D

12. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

If you are wanting in the guild,theres a spot open just pm EILSNIA or Drilox for inv