rf is boring pls fix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xTeddyBear, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud94

Cloud94 Active Member

Yup as matter of fact i probably won't be playing so much or even at all anymore unless i see some significant changes. Wont buy any rc either (unless maybe if i can't get an actual rare i like) Real shame...but on to other things...hmm maybe ill go outside...

Yusuke likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

:>

Humo will always won!

3. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. SerKikoSmore

SerKikoSmore New Member

Every single thread in these forums are useless. Nothing happens with this game. It wasn't **** back in the day but now it is. Everything is just straight ass. The game is outdated as ****. The developers don't even give a **** and the player base is filled with 5th graders whos obsessed with saying the word *****. This game did not grow well. The only reason that this game is still running is because 90% of the items cost real money.

Yusuke likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Then why are you ******* here for?

6. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

cya next week

8. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

i honestly didnt read your last post seriously lol
    game hasn't changed in 10yrs
    same game play its pretty much repitition

the reason why people only play 1 map is because the company cant run the game. we should be getting new stages like every months or every month.
    gem fighter has way more stages scrolls and exos. their gameplay is beyond ours by like 1yr or 2
    they have scrolls that the grabs are fencers (it actually throws you over a fence. *example would be zin karates grab* which should be able to do that but it doesn't)

the game has gotten so predictable that i can probably guess the next update

the 2 new scrolls we just got is a combination of like multiiple scrolls its not unique at all. (i honestly think the game is so childish that all they have to do is change the color of the scrolls hitframes for people to buy it)
    mystic arts is a combo of shadow ninjistu, telos, eagle, and some other stuff. (off the top of my head)
    the other scroll is like stinger, muyboran, and somthing else i cant remember

inb4 another kungfu, inb4
    another striker based scroll.
    inb4 they recolor maps

9. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

What about other fighting games?
    Rumble Fighter barely reaches up to 100 people in-game while the other fighting games you speak off blow it out of the water.
    The game has held out for so long and got so many items released cause 80% of them were plagiarised from the other fighting games you speak off.

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Those other fighting games that will be dead in 5-10 years or less (MVC3, MK9, the SF4s) and will need a brand new game to make you take them seriously again which will repeat the cycle. RF's community is the community's fault for being so toxic, not the games. And it's a good thing they are "plagiarizing" other games because at least their characters will actually survive the test of time unlike the games they are in. Sorry but the only other fighting game that I've consistently played between '08 and '16 aside from RF is Capcom vs SNK 2.

11. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

stfu flowmotionz nerd

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Teddy you got a lot of holes in that paragraph mang. Capcom vs SNK 2 hasnt changed in 15 years and it's still the best fighting game ever made. Not all games need to drastically change all the time. And how is the company responsible for the community only playing the same stages when there are 20+ stages that go totally ignored? Also ZinKarate does NOT fence so unless you show me gemfighter gameplay of that happening it's news to me but we already have a counter that can fence (Serpent) so its not like were missing a mechanic. Oh and it's probably gonna be Another Geum or Another Kenpo ;3 Fail predictions KungFu is already a Striker scroll.

13. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

And when do you think Rumble Fighter will die?
    RF lasted so long because it had a community... HAD, that's the keyword.
    RF is more dead than ever and will surely die out in 1-3 years.
    The other fighting games will remain cult classics while no one will even know what RF was... even now people don't know what RF is. The game's playerbase is literally around 100 people currently and some people just registered to check how it's doing in the new publisher and quit again.

Just because you have been playing it consistently doesn't mean others have. The game is dead.
    I like how you quoted the plagiarism word. You don't agree with me? I have plenty of proof.
    Classic old games that ''will be dead in 5-10 years'' can always be brought back via virtual releases.
    SF3 Third Strike died out for a second and they brought it back on PSN and now the game is doing pretty good, the playerbase is something RF can only dream of.

With RF not even being able to stay in the hands of a publisher for long enough after it left OGP means only one thing -
    The game is surely a living corpse at the moment. There is a slight hope for saving this dying game which sadly I don't think will happen. No matter how hard Gourdy tries (since he is the best GM we've had in RF in my opinion) he's just 1 GM. With just 1 GM it's pretty hard for RedFox, On top of that, NimoniX don't even listen to their playerbase when it comes to actual feedback.
    The only time they tried interacting with their players is when they implement a user suggestion into the game. But they don't implement user suggestions in order to interact with their people, no - they do it because they're completely out of ideas and want to use the creativity of their fans (some creativity that is... all users just made scrolls with characters from other games... kudos to the guy who made Telos and to the guy who made Serpent. You all were calling them cringy but atleast they were creative on their own and actually made their own scroll.

The game still has glitches that exist since it's goddam launch, you think a developer that actually cared about the game would leave it like that? Also, it's in Street Fighter's nature to be milked so it will be milked. Ultra SF4 is still really active, don't know what drugs you're on... I even dare say the playerbase is the one RF has but multiplied by 100.
    The other SF4 games except Ultra are not relevant, that's true... but they still have more players than RF.

What other games do you think are dead... let's see... oh, MvC3, a game that also has way more players than RF and not to mention it's expansion UMvC3 is still alive and kicking.

If RF ever launches on Steam, I will take my words back if it manages to reach 1/20 of the reviews that USF4 has.
    Fortunately, that won't happen and I won't have to take my words back... speaking of Steam I don't even think the playerbase is enough to get it Greenlit.

Enough with my pointless rambling I guess. I proved my point with the first 3 sentences I made.

Also, speaking of Capcom vs SNK 2, why do you exactly think it's alive even today? Maybe because it had a freaking PSN port too? I think so too. Which further validates my point.

Yusuke likes this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Most of what you said is ad populum so whatever point you proved it wasnt in your favor. Just because it has more people doesn't speak of the games merits because otherwise the next thing you better be arguing for should be Islam because a lot more of the world's population (1/3) wear turbans than plays SF. Telos and Serpent were made back in a day when RF's community wasn't more toxic than League of Legend's which is what drove away many of our players aside from the fact that the game became OneStageFighter when our community starting having an elitist attitude towards the moon and glac stages. The only things I semi-consistently see besides those 2 are NHAA & on the rare occasion a Skyline.

Also Capcom vs SNK 2 isn't still "in" because it had a re-release on PSN its still just a great, balanced game with ageless flawlessness easily worth whatever high price it fetches on ebay. SF4 & SF5 can't even hold a f****** candle to CVS2.

15. WashedUp

WashedUp Well-Known Member

The real problem is that the forums have become boring

HumoLoco and akai99 like this.
  16. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

Ye after @CrownedEmpress got exposed things got sour and u copied what @PatrickRF said in that other how to forum thread.

WashedUp likes this.
  17. WashedUp

WashedUp Well-Known Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) was too busy laughing at dexter hurt feelings, but yeah you right Patrick already address it

oh btw i felt as the forum started to die after The nudes were posted and they imposed a Thread Moderation

akai99 likes this.
  18. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

It did age flawlessly indeed. Just like many other fighting games. It's still relevant because of it's PSN release though.
    Some games that are relevant even today aged horribly.
    We are talking about gaming here though, why should I care about some muslims without any manners? How is this connected to what we're talking about?
    Also, what you said. OneStageFighter.
    That's completely right. And because of that we won't have any new players as either people playing only 1 map or some 1v1 god will drive them out of the game.
    It's currently impossible for us to gain any new players. Showed RuF to all of the boys in my class. All of them gave it a shot, all of them quit immediatly and said that they will stick with Tekken, Street Fighter or KOF as RuF's community is crap and the game is riddled with issues.
    Glitches, plagiarism (Some of my friends got turned off by this. I guess they understood how much of a professional game is if it resorts to plagiarising) and lack of trade system. Forgot to include a braindead developer who only pushes content out and doesn't fix anything.

NA has always been the same people since 2014. Same with EU.
    Not to mention RF lost so many players by shutting off the whole EU server. Gourdy is trying to make things better since he removed the ''North Americans Only'' from the launcher but GC's bad bussiness already ruined NimoniX's chance for European player base.

This game is currently riding on the shoulders of measly 100+ people. I am pretty sure that out of those people a decent amount don't even buy RC so I guess it's riding on the shoulders of even less than 100 people.

Gem Fighter doesn't look like it's dying soon but the NA version is surely going to close if another publisher doesn't prolong it's death.

Not to mention there's absolutely no reason for you to play the game. No sense of progress since levels don't mean anything. No new adventures since 2014. No new stages in months and no new classes in centuries. Not to mention the developers are neglecting 2 of their classes and are too lazy to even reskin clothes. Equilibrium set makes Shaman have a white torso and white legs.This is bs.

A competitive fighting game is supposed to be polished and RF is nowhere near that. It's messy, sloppy and glitchy.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    xTeddyBear likes this.
  19. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

RuF will probably last another three years before the inevitable shutdown.

HumoLoco, Fraud, Autronix and 2 others like this.
  20. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

didnt say zin karate fences but there is a scroll on gemfighter that the grab is a fencer.
    but zinkarate should be able to throw over fences becuse of the grab animation
    rf is not the best fighting game.... im sorry but there are way better games lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.