How to bring back the essence of rumble fighter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kidsenpai, Apr 27, 2016.

1. kidsenpai

kidsenpai Active Member

[​IMG]

I Know what your thinking how in world of lag are we going to get back to that day in age of rumble fighter that made logging on worth it?
    Well lets think about the last time rumble fighter was really decent?
    the last good year or years some may say after the whole 07-08 growth
    .The game had def changed we got a new beginner system that was
    in many peoples opinion a "noob system" well as you all know 09 and
    and kinda around 10-11 were pretty decent years.

[​IMG]

now Rev era brought us the bs that lead to the game provider really doing events that gave you whatever you wanted in regards to items. the thing OGp knew how to sucker us is they knew how much rare items meant to the Community so they created things around spenders and login or sign up events for them it made the people work for the things they wanted to get. the adventure flag the in game events made you want to login and play.

but lets get to something i think people notice but know thinks that matters
    the channels we play on. i think events should be geared to channel rating while playing in free channel is for general events but playing in your channel rating gives more exp and in game money that helps the player other then power hours. this makes playing in other channels mean something like it does to in guild war channel for lp.
    then make a title or even a set you can get from doing things in your channel that way when it comes to good players and bad players and new players. If they want to be the best they gotta play in that Pro channel or work their way up like other games do.

i mean i would rather we go back to the days of 10 day renegade. where you had to learn how to play based on timing and skill. but ofc that wont happen so i think it be good to try to make the game growth around the idea of channel rating and reward system that helps the players that play well rather then some merits but maybe geared to the real players so playing isnt just to play. No one just wants to play game they want to be great at the game , one of the best , well known and overall as chill person that takes the game to next level regardless when they started but how they end it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2016
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I agree, but the alt accounts will cause chaos in the beginner channel.

There will be pros dressing as noobs in the form of an alt, and the game will become more like,

"Well guess what kid, you guys don't know who you're dealing with. Do you know my main is lv80? Yeah eat that crap eZ trash, keeping duqing."

Surely, these pro alts will rise in the channels ratings more quickly, but people would actually try to go back down the channel ratings somehow to troll newbs/noobs some more.

Windstorm, ElVato, Inaros and 2 others like this.
  3. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

That amount of satisfaction is unobtainable these days for RF

Windstorm, LikeGoDBlessUp and moryan like this.
  4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Member

tl;dr

kidsenpai likes this.
  5. LegendaryJin

None of that matters, people doing it to troll will get bored and go back to their main, and people doing it because they don't have an account would soon move on.

ElVato, LikeGoDBlessUp and kidsenpai like this.
  6. kidsenpai

kidsenpai Active Member

i understand what you mean but thats just rf lol tbh we never going to be nce community thats just not type players rf made us
    beside 9/10 people still played even if that happen. i played in 08 and i still had grow from being new player to game.

Mexican and Shana like this.
  7. Shana

yeah. That scenario was just my imagination. lol

kidsenpai likes this.
  8. kidsenpai

kidsenpai Active Member

true but lets be real when were not complaining LOL?

9. LegendaryJin

Is that sarcasm. I will smack the white off you boi

LikeGoDBlessUp likes this.
  10. Audioh

Audioh Member

RF can't grow anymore. 80% of the playerbase are the same people from 2007+. there's just a big difference in generations. people are too rude nowadays, also incapable of showing any type of restraint when losing. Love this game man, but the fact that we can't get rid of DDOS, can't patch lag, can't communicate properly with the EU players about staying in their channel, it ain't hannin.
    They should maybe try to bring back an old incentive. Believe it or not, many of the people I played with in 08 quit because they lost their ranking gem after the interface switched, lol!

Windstorm, Mexican and moryan like this.
  11. LegendaryJin

When the game was released, when people were still learning the game and there weren't "standards" for RF.

LikeGoDBlessUp likes this.
  12. kidsenpai

kidsenpai Active Member

LOL BRUH rip

13. Shana

Nahh not sarcastic. I guess it seemed sarcastic, but I'll make sure not to cause that confusion next time

14. kidsenpai

kidsenpai Active Member

well i dont know how that was by the in 08 i was kinda chilling and playing but yeh i def feel you on that it was lot less standards and things were new i mean even wen we got the guild system that was new in ogp era of things tbh

15. Shana

RF is nothing different than a fighting game I'd say. The fighting game community tends to only attract certain types of people. Fighting games isn't for a lot of people, which is why you see First-Person-Shooters being hyped more (like Overwatch for example). The trash talk and stuff is often what we would expect in a game that focus so much in an individual players skill. A 1 vs1 in a fighting game is a game of domination, mental domination.

You see how hype people can get in this video?

kidsenpai likes this.
  16. Audioh

Audioh Member

Yea, but like I said it's a different generation. It's like back in the 80s, instead of shooting, ppl would bang it out, now instead of trash talk, mfrs will ddos you, force lag, etc. I'm competitive as hell, I hate losing, but I keep it to a minimum on all accounts. PLus, people complain about everything now, I can't even make a room with my guild like I used to, without everyong bitching and moaning about me stacking teams. like wtf lol. the list goes on, but this game used too attract mature players.

kidsenpai, Mexican and Shana like this.
  17. Mexican

Mexican Well-Known Member

Rip that one ese I had on my old acc naruto6532

ElVato and Audioh like this.
  18. Audioh

Audioh Member

oyyy he was a nice vato

Mexican likes this.
  19. Mexican

Mexican Well-Known Member

what about that hyna 1dloverr12? She had dat sexy sinister black hair ese. I would get that RF thottie back

ElVato and Audioh like this.
  20. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

This game isn't about being skillful anymore, its not about meeting new people and having fun.

Its about obtaining rares, winning with the least amount of effort, spending lots of money to look and feel superior, its about e-dating, catfishing, and scamming your way to the top.

When I used to play RF , my inner nerd came out and the game gave me an unexplainable sensation when playing. It was just fun as ****, funner than any other game I've ever touched (besides MW2).
    That spark is gone, and will never be come back.
    There are no more nice people. This community is so toxic that you can't be friendly. Most of these niggas are snakes that will **** you over for their own personal gain in a heartbeat.

The developers and hosts are trying their hardest to get us to comply with the new generation and new way of things, but that's not what we enjoy and tbh, its not bringing in anymore players either.
    All that's happening is old gens are being pushed away from the game everyday.

The entire competitive aspect of this game is a complete joke. Gw is useless now. Everything is extremely pay 2 win, or at least for a severe advantage. A lot of games have this to some aspect, but niggas don't even test out scrolls and exos before releasing them. Then they milk the hell out of us with boxes and ****.

They don't give a **** about what the community wants, and thus , there will be no community left soon.
    People wonder why I have no faith and consistently say this game is going to die, its because they continue to push the **** into the ground. They are trying to build a new player base, rather than keep the one they already have.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016